A couple of years ago someone attempted to make a list of every video game ever made, and put it in a 6.5MB flat file. Like any sensible person, I used it to train a recurrent neural network.
- Metal Cat (2001, Sega) (Windows)
- Spork Demo (?, ?) (VIC-20)
- Black Mario (1983, Softsice) (Linux/Unix)
- Soccer Dragon (1987, Ange Software) (Amstrad CPC)
- Mutant Tycoon (2000, Konami) (GBC)
- Dick of the King (2007, Activision) (PC-9801)
- Spork Race (Universe) (1990, Atlus) (Arcade)
The ‘Spork’ franchise sounds like something I’d play, and ‘Black Mario’ seems sufficiently inclusive.
See also these wonderful recipes generated using a predictive text interface:
And Friends episodes:
i fed a recurrent neural network with the scripts for every episode of friends and it learned to generate new scenes pic.twitter.com/RIPvYuzEJM
— Andy Pandy (@_Pandy) January 18, 2016