I’ve worked in digital marketing and web publishing for the better part of 20 years. Broadly summarised, I can help your business make its web presence more visible and useful with these digital marketing services.
Editorial and Technical SEO
If you can’t easily be found on Google then it’s going to be difficult for you to attract new customers. I offer a full range of SEO consultancy services to help with this.
I’ve worked with a wide range of B2B and B2C clients, from local businesses to multinationals, and I have lots of experience in the editorial and technical aspects of SEO.
Here are some examples of ways I can help you:
- Creating and deploying a keyword strategy that focuses on the most important words and phrases for your business and industry
- Optimising existing content to improve visibility in Google search results pages and clicks through to your site for your target keywords
- Identifying content opportunities based on related search terms that your customers use, and that will attract backlinks from reputable sites
- Diagnosing and fixing technical errors on your website that may be harming its ranking potential
My SEO services pair perfectly with my broader approach to content strategy and UX and is backed up by intelligent reporting and analysis to demonstrate ROI.
PPC and Paid Social
Crafting compelling ads that deliver quality traffic at low cost per click
Perhaps you’re running a highly focused marketing campaign, or your new site needs some traffic while your SEO efforts are underway. My PPC consultancy services can help you attract engaged users in a cost-effective way.
I can help you with:
- Choosing the best platforms, whether that’s Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Amazon or another platform your ideal customers use
- Driving a keyword strategy to attract search users with a buying intent
- Intelligently targeting your target audience on social media platforms to show them your products and services
- Crafting compelling ads that have high click-through rates and low costs per click
- Setting up retargeting campaigns to bring users back to your website and move them through your user journeys towards conversion
I constantly test and iterate advertising campaigns to improve performance and reduce costs, and my reporting and analytics will demonstrate the ROI of your ad spend.
Content Strategy and UX
Finding better ways to organise and present your content to help visitors find what they’re looking for and encourage conversions
Whether your site is already popular, or you’ve begun to increase your traffic with SEO or PPC activities, you need to make sure that users can find and navigate through your content before completing the calls to action you have in place.
What is content strategy? It’s often thought of like this: content strategy is to copywriting as information architecture is to design. It’s about your pieces of content, the relationships between them, how they work as individual pieces and as a whole.
Some questions to ponder:
- When people visit your site, do they know where to go next?
- Does that blog post that they arrived on offer links to other interesting and relevant content?
- Does your navigation make sense?
- Are you using categories and tags to link things together?
- How are you and your team managing and developing your content?
- What content are you missing?
- What content do you have a surplus of?
- Ultimately: does it feel like your site is a single thing, designed to help your potential customers, or a collection of otherwise unrelated posts and pages?
My content strategy consultancy services look at the whole content lifecycle to help your site’s contribution to business success.
I can help you in areas such as:
- Creating personas and archetypes for your ideal customers to understand the content that is most valuable to them
- Mapping your existing content on to the awareness, evaluation and conversion stages of the marketing funnel
- Diagnosing content gaps where new pages, blog posts, white papers, infographics etc can help attract and retain users
- Organising your content into coherent and cohesive user journeys that drive user conversions
Intelligent investment in your content can provide excellent ROI. This is demonstrated in my thorough reporting and analytics services.
Social Media Strategy
There are lots of large social media platforms. It’s only worth investing your time in resource into those that are used by your target audience and from which you can drive engagement.
I can help you answer questions such as:
- Which platforms are used by your existing and target customers?
- What is the primary role of your social media presence: building awareness, educating your audience, selling products, providing customer service?
- What does ‘engagement’ mean for you and your business?
- What content and post types will bring about this engagement?
Implementing a social media strategy for your brand or business helps you answer these questions and create a tactical plan.
Analytics and Reporting
All of my work is underpinned by analytics and reporting for you to understand your marketing ROI. I produce reports and build self-serve dashboards so you can see on-demand the impact your team is having.
To give some concrete examples, I can build you dashboards so that you can see things like:
- What new organic keywords you ranked for last month
- Which ad keywords drive the most conversions
- How well your content is driving people through the various stages of the marketing funnel
No two businesses require the same solutions, so get in touch if you want to discuss how I can help you.