Some recent links from my Pinboard:
- The Feynman Lectures on Physics, Volume I. The full text from Richard Feynman’s lectures, originally given to Caltech students in the 1960s.
- What did the Nazis know about the Manhattan Project? Operation Epsilon was a Second World War programme where ten German scientists were detained at a house near Cambridge and spied on to see if they revealed anything about the Nazi programme to create atomic weapons. This article looks at the time where they were told that the US had dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima.
- SubToMe. A service and bookmarklet for subscribing to feeds in a variety of feedreaders. (I’m using Feedbin these days and I love it.)
- Status Update. Heiko Julien’s Facebook statuses.
- Clean Links. An iOS app for taking a shortened URL or one with tracking code and returning something a little nicer.
- Remove to improve. Make your charts better by simplifying them. An animated guide.